As a visitor or user of this website, you are requested to go through the Terms and Conditions carefully, as you access the services from nanditapandey.biz
The following sets forth the terms and conditions under which nanditapandey.biz services ( ie Nandita Pandey or nanditapandey.biz or ‘I’ or ‘Me’ ) offers you access to my services.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS OF SERVICE:
As a member, a user or a visitor, whenever you avail any of the services by nanditapandey.biz, it shall be implied that you agree to the terms and conditions described herein.
Kindly also note that whenever you click I AGREE button anywhere on this website, it is implied that you agree with the stated TERMS OF SERVICE. Please note that these terms of service may be amended by nanditapandey.biz at any time based on my discretion and/ or keeping in tune with the changing scenarios and technology.
Kindly also keep in mind that they shall never be intended to directly affect or inhibit our customers, service quality or customer satisfaction.
These terms of service may be amended by nanditapandey.biz at any time in our discretion by posting the amended terms on our website. If you become a member prior to the posting of amended terms on my website, the amended terms shall automatically be effective 30 days after they are initially posted on our site. You agree that your continued use of this website after such amendment shall signify your acceptance of such change. This agreement may not be otherwise amended, except by a writing signed by both you and nanditapandey.biz.
1. DESCRIPTION OF nanditapandey.biz :
nanditapandey.biz provides astrological / metaphysical content, reports, data, telephone and email consultations (“Content”) via the World Wide Web, electronic mail. Although portions of the Content may be viewed simply by visiting the nanditapandey.biz site (the “Free Services” and “Paid Service”), in order to access the personalized astrological zone and/or receive additional Content and services from nanditapandey.biz (the “Paid Services”), You may need to register as a member of nanditapandey.biz to receive certain Paid Services. The Free Services and the Paid Services are referred to collectively in these Terms of Service as the “Services.” In consideration for the Paid Services, Member agrees to:
(1) provide certain current, complete, and accurate information about Member as prompted to do so by nanditapandey.biz and
(2) maintain and update this information as required to keep it current, complete and accurate. All information that I request and You provide on original sign-up, and all updates thereto, are referred to in these Terms of Service as “Registration Data.”
2. MEMBER ELIGIBILITY: The Services are available only to individuals who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. Without limiting the foregoing, the Services are not permitted, to be used by minors (which means, in most jurisdictions, those under the age of 18) or temporarily or indefinitely suspended nanditapandey.biz members. In addition, nanditapandey.biz does not permit use of the Services by residents (a) of any jurisdiction that may prohibit our Services or (b) of any country that are prohibited by law, regulation, treaty or administrative act from entering into trade relations. If you do not qualify, please do not use the Services.
3. MEMBER REGISTRATION DATA:
Upon registration, including your provision of Registration Data, You will receive a nanditapandey.biz, identification (“Your EMAIL ID “) and a password. You are entirely responsible if you do not maintain the confidentiality of your nanditapandey.biz email id and password. You are responsible for all uses of your account, whether or not actually or expressly authorized by you. You may change your password by following instructions on the Website. You agree that your account, EMAILID, and password may not be transferred or sold to another party. You agree to immediately notify nanditapandey.biz of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security known to you.
4. OUR ACCESS TO YOUR ACCOUNT:
In order to ensure that nanditapandey.biz is able to provide high quality services, respond to customer needs, and comply with laws, You hereby consent to nanditapandey.biz employees and agents being able to access your account and records on a case-by-case basis to investigate complaints or other allegations or suspected abuse.
8. NO WARRANTY.
You understand and agree that :
(A) The services are provided “AS-IS” and with all faults. Nanditapandey.biz assumes no responsibility for availability ( or lack thereof), timelines(or lack there of) deletions, misdeliveries or failures to store any member communications or personalization settings.
(B) In particular, but not by way of limitation, nanditapandey.biz may delete email or other accounts or the information therein if the account is inactive for more than 90 days.
(C) use of the services is at your sole risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of such material or data .
(D) The services are provided for entertainment purposes only and nanditapandey.biz on behalf of itself disclaims all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, the title or non-infringement and it makes no warranty or representation regarding the results that may be obtained from the use of content or services, the accuracy or reliability of any content obtained through the services.
Any goods or services purchased or obtained through nanditapandey.biz’s website, or any transactions entered into through nanditapandey.biz site, and makes no warranty that the services will meet your requirements, be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error free. No advice or information, whether oral or written obtained by you from nanditapandey.biz or through the services shall create any warranty.
9. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY.:
(A) The use of or the inability to use the services.
(B) Any goods or services purchased or obtained through nanditapandey.biz site or messages received or transactions entered into through nanditapandey.biz services
13. ARBITRATION; INJUNCTIVE RELIEF. Any dispute, controversy, or claim arising out of, relating to, or in connection with this Agreement shall be settled by binding arbitration in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules in the Indian Law. A single arbitrator, selected in accordance with the rules in the Indian Law, shall conduct the arbitration and judgment on the arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. Notwithstanding the foregoing, either party has the right to seek any interim or preliminary relief from a court of competent jurisdiction in Delhi in order to protect the rights of such party pending the completion of any arbitration hereunder, and both parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of India and venue in Delhi, INDIA, for any such proceeding. If either party files an action contrary to this provision, the other party may recover attorneys’ fees and costs up to one thousand US dollars.
© 2018 Nandita Pandey. All Rights Reserved | Design by Shreeya Web Solutions